Croatian Borders are opening for charter guests and we are more than happy to welcome you on board!
At this moment borders in Croatia are opened for entry with:
- pre-departure negative PCR test or PCR test taken in Croatia (must remain in quarantine until they receive the result of a PCR test taken in Croatia)
- negative antigen test accepted in the EU
- vaccination confirmation
- confirmation of recovery from Covid 19 not older than 180 days.
We are waiting for summertime filled with everlasting sun rays, wind that blows all residue of tiredness and doubt and sea that heals all our emotional depths.
WE ARE PROVIDING:
- Contactless check in
- Disinfection protocol on each boat
- Safety measures at the reception
Meeting high criteria in order to provide quality and security to all our clients, we have adjusted our work process to prescribed epidemiological measures.
In order to keep our clients and employees healthy, we are:
- Using our Mobile App for Check-in and Chack-out (available on both Google Play and the App Store)
- Constantly using strict hygiene measures, meanwhile following cleaning and disinfection protocols
- Cleaning each boat with utmost care and highest safety standards, with use of steam cleaners and alcohol-based solutions (containing at least 70% of alcohol)
- Protecting the reception area by use of glass or plastic teller panels and by providing contactless payment
- Keep at hand Alcohol-based hand rub solutions (containing at least 70% of alcohol) at the reception along with gloves and masks
Apart from this all our employees are:
- Wearing masks and gloves
- Checking daily body temperature before arrival to work
- Constantly using strict hygiene measures, following cleaning and disinfection protocols, avoiding physical contact
We are all waiting for you!!!
Stay healthy, take care of yourselves and others!
A time on a sail yacht, is time well spent!