Dear Clients and Partners,
Croatian Borders are opening for charter guests and we are more than happy to welcome you on board!
We are waiting for summertime filled with everlasting sun rays, wind that blows all residue of tiredness and doubt and sea that heals all our emotional depths.
Arrival to your charter in Croatia has simplified, so entering Croatia requires only having a valid Reservation, Official crew list and Charter contract/Boarding pass.
In order to ensure Official crew list, we kindly ask you to submit us your crew lists the latest 7 days before departure.
Boarding pass is issued upon full payment of the charter.
Self-isolation is no longer obligatory, so you are free to sail and explore our coast.
Marinas are opened and so are restaurants and shops, all waiting to greet you with arms wide open.
Meeting high criteria in order to provide quality and security to all our clients, we have adjusted our work process to prescribed epidemiological measures.
In order to keep our clients and employees healthy, we are:
• Constantly using strict hygiene measures, meanwhile following cleaning and disinfection protocols
• Cleaning each boat with utmost care and highest safety standards, with use of steam cleaners and alcohol-based solutions (containing at least 70% of alcohol)
• Protecting the reception area by use of glass or plastic teller panels and by providing contactless payment
• Keep at hand Alcohol-based hand rub solutions (containing at least 70% of alcohol) at the reception along with gloves and masks
Apart from this all our employees are:
• Wearing masks and gloves
• Checking daily body temperature before arrival to work
• Constantly using strict hygiene measures, following cleaning and disinfection protocols, avoiding physical contact
We are all waiting for you!!!
Your Astarea Team
For any enquiry feel free to contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org